Notice Board

Yuva Shakti Launch a Job Portal Citizen Portal Service


Friday 11 May 2018

NIHSAD Young Professional-I & II Offline Form 2018

NIHSAD Young Professional-I & II Offline Form 2018

Brief Information: National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases (NIHSAD) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Young Professional-I & II vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases (NIHSAD)
Young Professional-I & II Vacancies 2018

Important Dates
  • Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-05-2018
Age Limit (as on 30-04-2018)
  • Maximum Age: 45 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Qualification
  • Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech
Vacancy Details
Post NameTotal
Young Professional-I02
Young Professional-II01
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Important Links
NotificationClick here
Official WebsiteClick here

No comments:

Post a Comment

NIHSAD Young Professional-I & II Offline Form 2018

NIHSAD Young Professional-I & II  Offline Form  2018 Brief Information:   National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases (NIHSAD)  ...